At the April Virtual Summit, our speakers will bring you up to speed on the latest trends in governance of data and analytics, expose the best practices, and show you how to drive a successful governance program across your business. TDWI research analysts will give you a clear view of important trends and developments, backed by in-depth quantitative research. Expert speakers will help you build a program strategy that’s right for your business, and case study speakers will share their own journeys with you.
Topics will include:
- Trends and best practices in governance based on quantitative research and analysis from TDWI
- Expansion of data governance to include analytics and other data products, and why this evolution is now a critical success factor
- Strategies for driving governance programs, including key processes, actvities, and the common mistakes to avoid
- Building the business case to secure stakeholder engagement and commitment of resources
- Technologies that aid in governance of data and analytics, and how they play a crucial part in a successful program
- Program organization for effective governing bodies, key roles in governing data and analytics, and optimal team structures