CBIP Preparation for the Data Foundations Exam
Duration: Half Day Intensive Exploration
Prerequisite: This course assumes a working knowledge of data warehousing.
This course is designed for those who already have data warehousing knowledge and experience but would benefit from an interactive and informative review prior to testing. You’ll get ready to test through discussion, review of concepts and terminology, and sample exam questions. A CBIP-certified instructor who has experienced the examination process and can share tips and techniques to improve your performance on the exam will lead this class.
You Will Learn
- Concepts and terms used in the exam
- Organization and methodology
- Architecture and technology
- Data modeling concepts
- Data integration
- Implementation and operation
- What constitutes the complete body of knowledge for the exam
- How to assess your knowledge and skill related to the body of knowledge
- What to expect during the examination process
- Techniques to improve your performance when taking the exam
- Everyone seeking CBIP certification (the data foundations exam is required for all CBIP specialties)